Saved By His Love

The best thing about God is
He is just a prayer a way
He does not discriminate against me for the color of my skin. 
He s not concerned about my clothes
Or the way I wear my hair
He is not bothered about what I have watched on T.V
Or who I talked to
God is not concerned about how much money I have
Or how many degrees I have earned
He does not care about the car I drive
Or the type of house that I live in
I am glad that he is in love with me
And He is concerned about me as a person
He loves me unconditionally
Where would I be
If Jesus had not come and died on the cross
There is no greater love
Than the one that He provides for me

Copyright © Amanda Matthews

No is no greater love than the love of God.  There are no barriers that can keep me from His love.  God is love and He cares for ALL of His children.  There is no one that is omitted from this love, and we can always depend on the assurance of God's love.  We should not fear, or be afraid of anything when it comes to the love of God.  God heals, and he saves.  I will always say that I have a joy and a love that the world did not give to me.  Yeshua Christ our Lord and Savior has done it all for me.  It is His love that has set me free.  All my praise and love goes to God, the lover of my soul.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love