YOU CAN AND YOU WILL

        There are times when it feels like the world is on your shoulders.  The storm in your life seems to

be out of control.  Friends, and family may not understand what you are going through.  I know I have

many rivers to cross.  I am an ordinary woman trying to make great things happen.  On my journey I have

crossed many bridges, and climbed over some high hills.  With that in mind I have come to terms that it

is not over.  When the troubles of this life try to get me down I am reminded of Isaiah 41:10 says "So do not

fear; for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will

uphold you with my righteous right hand."  The words of our Father is comforting, and a guarantee that he

will be there for us no matter what.  Because of God's strength we are able to achieve the impossible. 

We are His children, and he knows that we can do all things through him.  No matter what you have been

through you can be the best.  Keep on moving, and know that all things come through Christ Jesus.  Even

when the stadium is not full of adoring fans we serve a loving God that that is cheering you on.  YOU

can be the best, and YOU can overcome what YOU are going through.  Our God is awesome, and he

loves all of his children.  Until next time may the Lord richly bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love