THE SEASON TO BE THANKFUL

      Lord, I am so thankful that you granted me the opportunity to praise you this morning.  Here in the mist of the holiday season, you have allowed me to be a blessing to other people.  Through Christ Jesus I am able to do all things.  I ask the Lord to shower down his blessings on those who may be struggling this Thanksgiving holiday. I offer myself to the service of the people, because the Lord has blessed me to be in a comfortable place.  As a young child my mom, and I were very poor.  I know the feelings of hunger, but by the grace of God he has taken care of me.

When I look back over my life, and see the hardships that I have faced.  God has been more than a provider.  I can not remain silent in the presence of the Lord.  Every day that I live is an opportunity to tell everyone that God is good in all of his Majesty.  I may not get an award for my blog, but when I stand before the Lord I want to hear him say job well done thy good ,and faithful servant.

This is the season to be thankful.  If you have food, clothing, shelter, and a portion of your health then you are blessed.  Keep your hope in the Father for he will provide you with all of your needs.  I hope that the Lord will bless each of us to have a prosperous, and a very happy Thanksgiving.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

The scripture for today comes from 1Thessalonians 5:16-18, and the word says "Be joyful always; pray continually;give thanks in all circumstances, this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love