WE WORSHIP YOU

   I have to thank God for another beautiful day.  As the children and I get ready to end our holiday vacation I am glad for the time that we have spent together.  I am in the process of teaching them a very valuable lesson.  We have to give thanks to God everyday for he is worthy. 

I lift up my hands to the Lord for he is the creator of all things.  I praise him, because he supplies all of my needs.  I sing, and give him worship, because he is God.  I have so many reasons to be thankful, and I will open my mouth to praise God daily.  It is not all about how I worship, or the things that I say.  God is looking at my heart.  My praise comes from the unsound joy, and the love that I have in my heart and spirit.  When I praise God I am not looking for man's approval.  I want God to see me, and I want the people to see God working through me.

I have to thank God for all the things that I have.  My children, and I are happy, healthy, and full of love.  When I think about all of the people that are in need I have to pray for them.  I know that God will supply all of their needs.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love