The Simple Things...

          Lord what if I was sick, and I could not get well.  I can't imagine being under the bridge trying to keep warm.  God what if I lose all my hope, and feel like I can't go on.  Maybe I would feel better if my car were in better condition.  I went to the mall the other day, and I saw a great pair of boots.  I wanted to buy them, but Lord they were too expensive.  I wish I could go to Red Lobster, and get some shrimp to eat.  I don't like this coat, it is too long.........


 I will not complain for the Lord has supplied all of my needs.  I pray for those that are in need, and I ask the Lord to bless them.  I will not take the simple things for granted, and I honor God for taking care of me, and my family.  Until the next time may the Lord richly bless you.


Today's scripture comes from the book of Philippians 4:19 the word says "And my God will meet all of your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love