BEING THANKFUL TO THE LORD

                     God, Today I thank you for my life.  You blessed me, and my family to see another day.  I lift my hands in worship thanking you for being the Lord of my life.  My children and I honor you with our lives.  You have watched over me, and have taken care of me from the moment of conception.

The enemy has tried to lead me astray, but I keep coming back to my first love.  You will always be in the center of my heart.  I bow down, and give you the praises that is due only to you Lord.  I come to you with all that I am, being thankful for all that you have provided us with.

Watch over your children, and have mercy on those those that are sick, lost, and living in poverty.  We need you Lord to help the ones that are depressed, unhappy, and have a down cast spirit.  Lord, I am so thankful to you for my life, and giving the voice to lift your name on high.  Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace Amen......

Psalm 23:1 says " The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not be in want."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love