THE BEST THING ABOUT GOD

     The things that I love about God is he never boast about his power.  He is slow to anger, and he loves us unconditionally.  He does not discriminate, or show favoritism among his children.  When we make mistakes he is there to help us pick up the pieces.  He is a father to the fatherless, and he takes care of the sick.  He has compassion for the poor, and he supplies all of their needs.

My Father created heaven, earth, and made man from the dust of the ground.  He has given me another opportunity to praise his wonderful name.  I love the Lord, because he is the creator of all things, and I worship him in gladness and truth. 

As the days and seasons change time is moving quickly.  I don't know what you have been through, and where you are right now.  God can see all things, and he knows what you are facing.  Please know that we serve a Mighty God, and he loves you very much.  Until next time may the Lord richly bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love