ALL YOU NEED IS FAITH

    The definition of change is to become different or transform.  It also means to convert from one stage to another.  In my own words it means to let go of the past.  In me eyes it means to embrace the future, and see what tomorrow may bring.  I believe that change has come when we can trust God,and step out on faith.  I feel that transformation happens when we learn to take chances in life. 
I refuse to give up on my dreams.  I am determined to be a success.  I will not back down in the mist of adversity.  God did not give me the spirit of fear, and I am made in his image.  At one point in my life I felt all alone.  Trapped in a world of darkness I could not find my way.  I was sad, broken, and in need of a breakthrough.  I was lost in a maze of depression, and felt that suicide was my only option.  For two years I drowned myself in misery expecting my life to change.  No one reached for me, and there was nothing that could be done.  My emotions carried me on a journey that made me experience highs and lows.  I didn't have any self esteem , and I had no hope.  When I look back on those days I can still feel that pain.  I was a teenager, and I had a heavy burden on my shoulders.  It was a load that was too heavy for me to carry.  I have always known that God was there, but I could not find him.  The devil had me backed in a corner.  One day I had to let go of my pain. There had to be a line drawn in the sand, or I would have died.  It has been a long journey for me.  I had to build up my confidence, and trust God to help me survive.  I had to learn to trust him, and I did.
Through faith and the life changing teachings of Jesus Christ, I have been redeemed and rejuvenated in my spirit.  The Lord has made me a better person, and I will be forever grateful to His Majesty.  There are thousands of people right now that is suffering with depression, suicide,and low self esteem.  They feel that the value of their life is worthless.  I want you to know that God loves you so much.  You are more precious than silver and gold.  Though trials and tribulations may come, life is worth living.  I will always believe that all things are possible with Jesus Christ.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love