Scriptures for the Week Psalm 18:1-14

Bible & rhinestone cross vertical angle
I love you Lord, my strength
The Lord is my rock,my fortress, and my deliverer
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge
My shield and the horn of my salvation
my stronghold
I called to the Lord who is worthy of praise
and I have been saved from my enemies
The cords of death entangled me
The torments of destruction overwhemled me
The cords of of the grave coiled around me
The snares of death confronted me
In my distress I called to the Lord
I cried to my God for help
From His temple he heard my voice
my cry came before him in his ears
The earth trembled and quaked
and the foundations of the mountains shook
They trembled because he was angry
Smoke rose from his nostrils
consuming fire came from his mouth
burning coals blazed out of it
He parted the heavens and came down
dark clouds under his feet
He mounted the Cheribum and flew e soared on the wings of the wind
He made the darkness his covering
His canopy around him
the dark rain clouds in the sky
Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced
with hailstones and bolts of lightning
The Lord thundered from heaven
The voice of the Most High resound
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love