Psalms 63

You God are my God
earnestly I seek you
I thirst for you
my whole being longs for you
in a dry and parched land
where there is no water
I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory
Because your love is better than life
my lips will glorify you
I will praise you as long as I live
and in your name I will lift up my hands
I will be fully satisfied as with the riches of foods
with singing lips my mouth will praise you
On my bed I will remember you
I think of you through the watches of the night
Because you are my help
I sing in the shadow of your wings
I cling to you
your right hand uphold me
Those who want to kill me will be destroyed
They will go down in the depths of the earth
They will be given over to the depths of the sword
and become food for jackals
But the king will rejoice in God
all who swear by God will glory in Him
while the mouths of liars will be silenced


Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you do not be dismayed for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and I will help you.  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love