Lord Almighty

God is the Father in all His holiness
HE saved me from the jaws of the enemy
It is nothing that I have done
But it was
The mercy and grace of the Lord
I will lift up my hands in thanksgiving
Praising you for your love and favor
Your mighty hand will uphold me
In my time of distress
Father you are God
And I love your name Lord
On this sabbath
I am thankful for being in your presence
Father God thank you


"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the almighty.  I will say to the Lord he is my refuge and my fortress.  Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare, and from the deadly pestilence.  He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be   your shield and rampart."  (Psalms 91:1-4)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love