Encourage and Empower


Milk and cookies




Each morning I have to tell my children how wonderful they are.  I am always amazed at their sparkling personalities, and how much I love them.  I feel it is my obligation to help build up their confidence.  My kids are proud to know that I am their mom, and they know how much I am blessed to have them in my life.  When I read the Word of God I know that HE feels the same about us.






Yesterday I talked about being in the image of God, and how we are all made in the same likeness of our Father.  When I think of how much I love my kids, I am thinking of what God said about how wonderful we are.  Psalm 139:14 says "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  Sometimes we need to be reminded that the Father put a lot of work in how he designed us.  I am glad to be made into his image. 






We should never forget how important it is to remind our children how wonderful they are.  The need to hear this often.   I want my kids to know that they are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God.  In my opinion is a great, and esteemed honor.


© Karens4 | <a href="http://www.stockfreeimages.com/">Stock Free Images</a> & <a href="http://www.dreamstime.com/">Dreamstime Stock Photos</a>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love