A Life of Victory

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28  In life there will be all kinds of storms.  These storms can sometimes rage out of control.  I have had my share of ups and downs.  Trials have come into my life, and I had to learn to trust God to help me out of the pit.  I can remember that I had to sow in tears.  I had to deal with the loneliness and pain that I was feeling.

I believe that God is calling us to  a higher power.  HE has given us authority over adversity.  God has sent his spirit as a guide to help us through life.  Romans 8:26-27 says "The spirit helps us in our weaknesses.  We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words can not express.  And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the spirit, because the spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will."

We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus,  With God all things are possible.  He did not give us a spirit of fear, nor did he want us to live a life of misery.  The enemy come s to steal and destroy, but Jesus came to bring a more abundant life.  WE do not have to be defeated, or allow the enemy to have control over our lives. 

Stand up and boldly take your place in Christ.  Today we celebrate our Lord and Savior!!  I am thankful for all that he has done on the cross.  I could never repay the debt that Jesus Christ paid on the cross.  I will always be eternally thankful for what Jesus done for all mankind,

"With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies." Psalms 108:13
1st Corinthians 15:56 " The sting of death is sin,and the power of sin is the law.  But thanks be to God!  He gives is victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

"The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet."  Romans 16:20  Praise God for all His love, and for His wonderful Son.  God I worship you today.  he is worthy of our praise.  May God bless you always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love