Psalm of Integrity Psalm 100

I will sing of csteadfast love and justice;
to youO LORDI will make music.
I will dponder the way ethat is blameless.
Oh when will you fcome to me?
I will gwalk with hintegrity of heart
within my house;
I will not set before my eyes
anything ithat is worthless.
I hate the work of those who jfall away;
it shall not cling to me.
kA perverse heart shall be far from me;
I will lknow nothing of evil.
Whoever slanders his neighbor msecretly
I will ndestroy.
Whoever has a ohaughty look and an parrogant heart
I will not endure.
I will look with favor on the faithful in the land,
that they may dwell with me;
he who walks in qthe way that is blameless
shall minister to me.
No one who rpractices deceit
shall dwell in my house;
no one who utters lies
shall scontinue before my eyes.
tMorning by morning I will destroy
all the wicked in the land,
ucutting off all vthe evildoers
from wthe city of the LORD.

This is a psalm of integrity.  I hope that the Lord will touch your heart in some way today.  May you be blessed until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.



Evangelist Amanda is a minister of the written word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love