A Prayer for Wednesday

Father God 
Thank you for peace
Thank you Father 
That I have been given
The opportunity of a new day
You have granted me 
This opportunity to live
To breathe
To enjoy
And to be alive
God I know
That all things could have gone wrong
I could have been dead and gone
But God you have seen me through
By your mighty hand
I have been saved
My family is well
My children are well
Lord I am well
I could have been any where this morning
I could have been homeless
I could have been sick
I could have been in my grave
But God you have brought me though the worst of times
And I thank you Lord
In Jesus Christ name
I pray
Amen

Evangelist Amanda Matthews is a minister of the written word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love