LIfe IS a Gift

I thank the Lord for today and I am glad that I am here.  This is a WORD that the Lord has given me, and I want to share it with you today.  I can remember six years ago I had a fight for my life.  I am thinking back at the day that I almost lost my life.  It has been in my mind all these years, and I am so thankful that I am still here.  I have to give glory to the Lord for the mercy and grace that he has shown me over the years.  I can think of at least twenty things that I am thankful for, and I will never take that for granted.  This WORD is meant for anyone that has ever experienced something so tragic that you felt that it was going to take you  out.  Well, this word is for you..

Today I had a brief flashback.  I can remember the day that I had my stroke.  That is one experience that has help to shape my life, and how I have come to appreciate what God has given me.  As I look back I can say that I have come a long way from that moment in time.  I have grown, and I can say that God has been the reason that I have changed.  I know that many will not understand everything that I have gone through, but I know that they may understand the testimony that I am getting ready to give.

I will get straight ti the point..God is more than good, and LIFE is a gift.  It is not a gift that you can throw away.  Simply time is something that you cannot get back.  Every minute has  it's own value, and it is something that you cannot get back.  Each day is a new beginning.  A time to correct what you did not do the day before, and a new start to let go of all of the things that you may have considered a mistake.  I do not believe that it is a time for us to take life for granted especially with all the things that are going on the world.  I have seen people literally destroy themselves from simply not respecting time. 

Praise the Lord my God for my growth.. I had an epiphany moment about that one moment in time that had changed my life.  I have learned  to respect time, and enjoy what God has given me.  I have goals, aspirations, and a need to achieve. 

Today I just want to encourage you to enjoy your life.  I am so glad that the Lord had saved me from the hands of death.  Oh my God.. I can say that the Lord is good.  Life is  gift, and I am so appreciative.  I hope that something has been said, and you have been encouraged by my words.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.


Evangelist Amanda ministering through the written word



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love