A prayer for protection

LORD
Today GOD
I want to pray for our world
AS we see the increase of hate and violence
I want to intercede for the people that have lost someone
Due to the crime of guns and  other crimes that have been committed
Father God
I am in prayer
I come to you
AS humble as I know how
Father I pray that
You will protect
Every man woman and child
I pray that you will be a comfort
To those that have lost loved ones
due to violence and hate
Father God
WE live in a beautiful world
But there is so much hate
violence
And some are living in fear for their lives
We know that we serve a mighty GOD
And we serve a good GOD
But I am asking Father
PLEASE look down on your people
I praise you God
Because you are worthy
And you are the Creator of all
I pray that you will protect
I pray that you will watch over
Everybody that resides in this world
In Jesus name
I pray
Amen

Evangelist Amanda is a minister of the Written Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love