My Prayer Unto Thee

Dear LORD
I come to you as humble as I know how
I bring all things at  your feet
I know that all things good and bad
Have been created 
To work for my good
I have faith 
The size of a mustard seed
Though some days my faith may waiver
I am confident
That you love me LORD
I long to be in your presence
I long to hear your voice
I silently wait to hear the whisper
Ever so sweet n my ear
When I call in prayer
LORD I know that you hear me
I know where my help comes from
Your song rests in my heart
And a praise shall always be in my lips
You are the GOD
You are the CREATOR
You cause the wind and the sea to calm
With the sound of your mighty voice
You are the Lord
I am forever grateful to you 
O LORD
You are my God
In Jesus mighty name I pray
Amen

 Evangelist Amanda is a minister of the written word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love