Prayer on This Good Friday

There is a price that he has paid
My LORD has given his life for my sake
A debt that I can never repay
He had stretched out HIS arms and died
For every soul
That has ever been or will be born in this earth
AS we remember what Jesus has done
I will offer my praise
Forevermore to the LORD
As we continue to celebrate 
One of the greatest events in our history
I offer you my love
I come to you as humbly as I know how
I could sing of your love forever
You are God
The Creator of all things
Abba Father we worship you
WE thank you LORD 
For all that you have done on Calvary
Thank you LORD
In Jesus precious name
Amen


Evangelist Amanda is a minister of the written word


Copyrights of this picture belongs to CBN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love