Bounce Back Prayer

Dear Lord 
Today I come to you as humble
As I know how
Today God
I am prepared to bounce back
I am coming out of depression
I am coming out of debt
I am getting rid of this addiction
I am breaking free from a negative mindset
I am believing for my healing from this sickness
God you are able
To set me free from this hell
God I say no to suicide
I am bouncing back LORD
I am on a come back
I am rising to a new level
I am going to be elevated
I am going to be rising
May every dead thing in my life
BE resurrected in the name of Jesus
I got that bounce back anointing
I got that rise up Spirit
I got that mind of elevation
I got that next level thinking
I pray that God will answer you 
Suddenly
Quickly
He is an on time God
IN Jesus name I pray
Amen
Thank God


Evangelist Amanda is a minister of the written word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love