First Award Ceremony of the Year

Sometimes we have to encourage our kids to do their best.  Two of the best ways to build up self esteem in a child is to give them lots of love and encouragement.  I dedicate plenty of time nurturing my children.  I want them to grow up, and be confident in all things.  They are learning the value of hard work, and what it will take to reach their goals.  I am so proud of what they have accomplished the first nine weeks of school.

This is my daughter Hannah after she received her awards at the ceremony.
 
 
Daniel is excited to get his award.

It was ablessing to see all of these kids get their awards, and the parents that were there to support them.

.

We have to continue to encourage all children to do their best.  Job well done to all of these children for their hard work and dedication to learning.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love