Train Up a Child In the Way that He Will Go

I am a firm believer that children should be taught in the way that they shall go.  I teach my children based on the principles of Proverbs 22:6 is says "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not part from it." 
Each parent is different, but the most important factor is raising children effectively.  As a mom I train my girls to cook, clean, sew, and iron.  Well some may say that is a little old fashioned, but they are women in training.  One day they will have a family of their own, and they will need to know the basics of housekeeping. 
My sons are learning the same lessons, but in a different perspective.  All parents have a set of values, and beliefs that they want to instill in their children.  My beliefs are in close relation to the Bible.  My children  are being trained, and prepared for life.  I thank God that he has bestowed this blessing on me.  In the near future I will have my non profit organization up and running.  My mission/ministry is to teach young girls their value and worth in the eyes of God and the world.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love