The Emphasis of Freedom and Giving Thanks

Being thankful is not just about a holiday, but giving thanks to God for all that He has done. As people we have very different opinions about how we give thanks to God. I believe that God is King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. I have personally accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior. I have placed God in the center of my life, and I place no other before him.

I praise God for the freedom to worship the way I want to. Believe me I will not take my freedom for granted. It is very sad that people don't realize the blessings that God has placed here for us to enjoy. Think about this for a minute. There are millions of people that are living in poverty, and they are dying of simple diseases. Children are dying from the hands of violence, neglect,and poverty. Half of all households in our world consists of only one parent. Young women are dying of AIDS, and the lives of young people don't seem to be getting better.

How can we make a difference without a platform to stand on? I am thankful that God has given me a voice. I am proud to say that I love the Lord,and all that he has done for me. I will continue to pray for the less fortunate, and I know that God will supply all of their needs. We all have a choice in this life, and God has given it to you!!! Have a blessed day, and May God bless you with peace and prosperity.



© Shaileshnanal | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love