What I Am Really Thankful For

 
First I want to give thanks to the Lord for all that he has done.  He has shown me so much mercy and grace this year.  He has blessed me to live, and have a good life full of happiness, joy, and love.  I am so grateful for my children.  Looking back I never would have thought that I would be a mother of four babies.  They have brought me so much joy since they were born.  I feel like I am the luckiest woman alive.  My mom has always been my mentor, and my best friend.  I thank God that she is still here to be a vital part of my life.  Because of her I am here in this world, and I am grateful for all she has done.
 
As I am preparing my dinner I think about all the people that will not have a meal on this day.  I reach with compassion, and prayers asking the Lord to please bless them with what they need.  Every man, woman, and child that does not have food will be blessed by Jehovah Jirah.  God will be there provider.  Jesus did become poor for their sake, and he will bring them life more abundantly. 
 
From my family to yours Happy Thanksgiving!!!
  This is a time to reflect, and truly be thankful for what I have, and what God has blessed me with.  My prayer is that all of you will be blessed this holiday season, and may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love