My Prayer for Sunday

Dear LORD
This prayer is for the mothers of the earth
She has given birth to many children
She is a woman
That has endured many pains
And she has conquered
Many trials and tribulations
She has worked many angels in her life
And she has taken many bumps and bruises
To get to her place in life
It has been a struggle for many
But we have stood the tests of time
Many of us has worked with what we have been given in life
We have not given up
Nor have we given in
Many of us nurture our children
We take care of our husbands
Our homes
We are growing businesses
And we are servants and daughters to God
I pray GOD
That every mother
IS safe and protected
Under the sound of your voice
I love you sister
I love you mother
I pray that as women
We can grow to love one another
Let there be a bridge of peace between us
Thank you Father
For my sisters
In Jesus name
I pray
Amen

Evangelist Amanda is a minister of the written word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love