A Prayer for Mothers WIth Special Needs Children

Dear LORD
Today my prayer is for
The mothers that are dealing with special needs children
The ones LORD that just need to hear a WORD
The ones that are feeling tired
They have reached
The end of their rope
They feel like all hope is gone
They are struggling
And they can't seem to make it
I feel LORD that these women are unique
They have so many things that they have to handle
GOD today give them strength
Give them a WORD dear LORD
Have your way
In their lives today
Thank you GOD
For your mercy and grace
You are the LORD
I pray in the name of Jesus
Amen
Evangelist Amanda is a Minister of The Written WORD

This prayer is extra special because I am the Mother of two special needs sons 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love