A Prayer for Monday

Dear LORD 
Today I can complain
But I have chosen to praise
I have seen so many homeless people
I have seen so many people 
That seem to have less
But they are wishing for more
I say this prayer in humility and in truth 
Dear LORD
I come to you as humble as I know how
I come to you on bended knees
Not asking for anything
Dear LORD 
You have given me
All that I am in need of and more
My children are blessed
There is food on the table
We have a home to stay in 
God I give you thanks 
For all that you have given to me
I love you LORD
I worship you LORD
I am in awe of you LORD
YOU are GOD
and I thank you for this day
That you have made
In JESUS name I pray
AMEN


Evangelist Amanda is a Minister of the Written Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love