A Prayer Just Because I Love the LORD

Dear LORD
I come to you as humbly as I know how
Not asking for anything
I just come to offer you LORD my prayer of thanksgiving
I come to you to pray about the things of this world
I pray LORD for all my brothers and sisters
I pray for their safety
Their well being
And their peace of mind
My LORD shield us from harm and danger
Make our enemies our footstool
Let every man and woman have their portion LORD
If one may need peace
Then LORD give them peace
If there are some that need love
Then LORD let their portion be love
If they need joy
Then Father bless them with love
We need a revival LORD
And we need a refreshing
WE need a revival at every corner of the earth
We bless your holy name LORD
We glorify you LORD
WE praise your holy name LORD
May the light if your Spirit shine on us today
And every day that we are here
I love you LORD
And I exalt you LORD forever more
In Jesus Christ name I pray AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love