A Prayer For Courage

Dear LORD
Today I  pray
That you will give someone courage
The courage to step out on faith
The courage to do the right thing
The courage to do something out of the ordinary
The courage to face that giant in their lives
The courage to say that I am going to fight
The courage o accept things that they cannot change
The courage to rise up and be a voice
To someone that may not be able to speak
I thank the LORD for His strength
There are some people that need courage
They need the strength to stand
They need the strength to make a move
They need the strength to overcome
I pray LORD
That you will give them courage today
In Jesus name I pray
Amen


Evangelist is a Minister of the Written Word

"For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline." 2Timothy 1:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love