A Prayer For Those Struggling With Anger

Dear LORD
This morning
My prayer is for those people
That are struggling with anger
In this life GOD
I know that we will be tempted to get angry
Life can be so stressful
We live in a world where hate continues to rise
We have people that are hurting
They are harming themselves
They are harming others
GOD we need a refreshing
We need you to blow a wind of peace
Over the earth
We need you to heal our land LORD
So many people are dying due to violence
I do not know what people are going through
But God we need you FATHER
I love you on this Friday LORD
I pray for peace
I pray for my brothers and sisters
All over the world
Shalom FATHER
In JESUS name I pray
Amen

Evangelist Amanda is a Minister of the Written Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love