Prayer For Happiness and Contentment

Dear Lord
Today I pray for contentment and joy
I pray for your plans for my life
Even though I am striving daily
I still need you in my life
Lord fill me with your joy
In you I have hope
You alone
Do I give praise
In these times of today
I need your renewed strength
I shall be happy
I shall be content
In you I will be at peace today 
Amen

"Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:11-13

May the Lord bless you to content as we go through day to day changes.  Change is constant, and we do not know what the next day will bring.  May there be peace in your life on today.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love