Prayer In Time of Help

Dear Lord
When it seems like the world is on my shoulders
I can count on youI know sometimes Lord
It seems like the storm is never ending 
I know that you are there 
To see me through my time of need
Life everyday can be hard
There are trials and tribulations
There are storms 
There are droughts
The canker worm has come to eat everything
You are always an on time God
Even when we are fully prepared 
We know that there will be valley days
But with a loving and gracious God
That is full of mercy and grace
We can be certain that we will make it
Thank you Lord for all that you have done
You are worthy of all my praise Lord
Thank you for this blessed day 
I look to you for strength
O merciful and gracious God

"I lift my eyes toward the mountains from where will my help come?  My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth."  Psalms 121:1-2 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love