My Prayer of Thanksgiving

Lord 
I thank you for waking me up in the light of your love
Thank you Father for this new beginning
Lord you didn't have to do it
But you did it anyway
You have brought me a mighty long way
You have kept me safe from dangers
Both seen and unseen
You have been so good
Abba father I owe you
All of my praise
You have been a rock of salvation
You have been
lawyer in a court room
A doctor in the hospital
A shelter in the time of storm
you have been more than I need Lord
I give you thanksgiving in this Tuesday
I will bless the name of the Lord

"All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God."  2 Corinthians 4:15 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love