Prayer and Thanksiving for God's Grace



Dear Lord
I come to as humble as I know how
I come to you in the ways of prayer Father
I come with a pure heart
I come with an understanding that prayer is a Holy love language
I come to you Father with my hands outstrectched
And my voice uo to heaven
I come to you with a hope 
That you will recieve this prayer
Heavenly Father 
I am asking that you will give 
According to the needs of each individual
Bless them according to the needs of their prayers
Grace be unto every man, woman,and child
I pray diligently Lord
I pray for mercy and grace
Unto all your people Lord
Thank you God for the rain
Thank you God for the love
Saturate us O God
Let your mercy and grace abound
God you are mighty
You are wonderful Abba
We love you dear Lord
Thank you Jesus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love