Weekly Scriptures

I will sing of your love and justice
to you Lord I will sing praise
I will be careful to lead a blameless life-
when will you come to me?

I will conduct my affairs of my house
with a blameless heart
I will not look for approval
on anything that is vile

I hate what faithless people do
I will have no part of it
The perverse of heart shall be far from me
I will have nothing to do with what is evil

Whoever slanders their neighbor in secret
I will put to silence
whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart
I will not tolerate

My eyes will be on the faithful of the land
that they may dwell with me
the whose walk is blameless
will minister to me


No one who practices deceit
will dwell in my house;
on one who speaks falsely
will stand in my presence

Every morning I will put to silence
all of the wicked of the land
I will cut off every evil doer
from the city of the Lord


Psalms 101  May the Lord bless the reading of his word.  God is still on the throne and he loves all of us.  May God bless you with peace and prosperity.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love