Not An Average Creation By Design

When was the last time you told yourself how much you love the womanin the mirror?  Despite of what I like on the outside I have to love myself on the inside.  Each morning that I am blessed to wake up I look in the mirror and tell myself how much I love me.  Despite of how many friends I  have in my life I am the one that spends most of the time with me.  I am special because I are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God.  There is no one exactly like me.  God has designed me for a specific purpose, and I am loving who and what I am in Him.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalms 139:14) NIV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love