SAVED

Today I will give thanks to the Lord
For he is worthy of all my praise
I will tell the world what the Lord has done
I am blessed and highly favored
because the Lord has shown me compassion
HE has shown me mercy and grace
I will sing of his love forever
I will shout to the hills
Where my help comes from
God has favored me
In the mist of my storm
Glory to MY Father
For he is worthy of all I have
I will honor him with my mind heart body and soul
I adore the Lord
For HE is King of kings
And Lord of lords
Praise God for a new day
A new direction
I will shout to the hills
I will sing all my praises
I will give the Lord glory
I will rejoice in his presence
Thank you Lord
For all of your mercy and grace
You are so worthy
Your blood covers me
I am saved by your grace
Thank you Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love