Psalms 25

In you, Lord my God
I put my trust
I trust in you;
do not let me be put to shame
nor let my enemies triumph over me
No one who hopes in you
Will ever be put to shame
but shame will come to those
who are treacherous without cause
Show me your ways Lord
teach me your paths
Guide me in your truth and teach me
for you are God my Savior
and my hope is in you all day long
Remember, Lord, your great mercy and love
for they are from old
Do not remember the sins of my youth
and my rebellious ways
according to your love remember me
for you Lord are good
Good and upright is the Lord
there fore he instructs sinners in his ways
He guides the humble in what is right
and teaches them what is right
All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful
toward those who keeps the demands of his covenant
For the sake of your name Lord
Forgive my iniquity, though it is great
Who then are those that fear the Lord
He will instruct them in the ways that they shall choose
They will spend their days in prosperity
and their descendants will inherit the land
The Lord confides in those who fear him
he makes covenant known to them
My eyes are ever on the Lord
only he will release my feet from the snare
Turn to me and be gracious to me
for I am lonely and afflicted
Relieve the troubles of my heart
and free me from my anguish
Look on my affliction and my distress
and take away all of my sins
See how numerous are my enemies
and how fiercely they hate me!
Guard my life and rescue me
do not let me be put to shame
for I take refuge in you
May integrity and uprightness protect me
because my hope Lord is in you
Deliver Israel O God from all of their troubles



Gos is a very good God.  He is loving and full of mercy and grace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love