Honoring God With Thanksgiving

Lord, you are slow to anger, and your love endures forever.  You have kept me safe from harm and trouble.  You watched over me and my family, sending angels to keep us safe.  You have brought joy to my heart, and have given me a new way of thinking.  You have opened my heart helping me to love others.  I open my mouth to pray for my enemies, and love those that do not love me.  God you have accepted me the way I am, and have given me the joys of my life.  You have blessed me with the gifts that I will use to praise your name.  I am in love with you God.  You are my first love, and I know that you will never leave nor forsake me.  I am always satisfied with you God, because you do not judge who I am.  I know that you love me , and I am honored to be in your presence.  Lord God I ask that  you give me the attitude that I need to keep loving all people.  You are love God, and I love you.  I will praise your name forever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love