Prayer for Thursday

Dear LORD
Father I thank you for all that you have done
I thank you for blessing my bread and water
I thank you for the gift of life
I thank for giving me another day
To live and to grow
I praise  you God for your mercy
And I thank you for your grace
I thank you for the breathe of life
And being able to shout another day
Praise another day
And walk in your light another day
You are my buckler and shield
You are the LORD
Even though danger may come nigh
You are my protector LORD
You have been GOD
You are GOD
And you will be GOD
You are the LORD
Hallelujah
When trouble comes to my doorstep
You cover me with the wings of your LOVE
Every one has their own definition of who GOD is
But in my eyes
You are the rose of Sharon
You are the Lily of the valley
You are the great I AM
You are Elohim
You are the Great Liberator
And you are ABBA father
Thank you LORD JESUS
I love you LORD
I bless you FATHER
I give you the glory
I give you the praise on this day
Thank you Father
Thank you JESUS
I love you LORD
In Jesus Christ precious name I pray
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love