Prayer for this Saturday

Dear LORD
Today I open my heart to you
I come to you as humbly as I know how
You are the LORD of my life
You are the Creator of all the world
I come to you with all that I have
I lay all at your feet
Today I release the shame that may come my way
I release all of the hurt of my past
I release all of the pain hurt and confusion
That has surrounded me
God you are my shelter in the mist of the storm
You wings protect me from the trouble that may sought after my life
In you GOD I can put all of my trust
The winds obey your voice
You have the power to cal the sea
You are the LORD my GOD
The people of the world will see all of your majesty
One day they will see
All of your glorious works
In Jesus name I pray
Amen

Evangelist Amanda is a Minister of the Written Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love