Monday Prayer

Dear LORD
I come before you
As humbly as I know how
I lay all of my problems at your feet
I come to you with an open heart
And I come to you with an open mind
I come to you
With a heart full of gratitude
Sometimes LORD
I just need to lay in your presence
And I need to hear a WORD
I come to you LORD
With open arms
Ready to receive your love
I open my mind to receive the thought of you
I have lost so many things
And I have given so much to others
And yet I have bear ed my soul
I have tried so many times
Yet I have not yet been fulfilled
You are the Creator
And I give you all the glory and the praise
In Jesus name I pray
Amen

Evangelist Amanda is a Minister of the Written Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love