God the Father of David Prayer

LORD

Teach me how to have patience
Like a flower in your Holy Garden

Let me grow  in the light of your love
I know with you all things are possible
And I stand before you in humility
When Father and mother forsake me
And I feel that all hope is gone
I know that I can count on you LORD
You are the LORD of my salvation
You are the GOD of hope
You are a healer
Peace maker
And a heart regulator
It is you Godmedium
The giver of life
Like the Psalmist David m
My heart has a new song
I will dance for you
I will sing for you
I will praise you
All the days of my life
You are the LORD
On whom I can depend
And I am forever grateful
For all your love
In Jesus name I pray
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love