Singing for The Lord

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.  I am so glad that you are reading this today.  You know God is so good in all that he does, and I always have a smile on my face because of that.  Today I want to share with you a song that I have written, and it was inspired by the early gospel music before they had access to bands.  The song is called God Will Make a Way, and I am still working on this.  But I wanted to share this with you, and get your feedback on how it sounds.

 
All Inspired Ministries was founded with the intent of me to share the Word of God through literary words, or the creative arts.  I am taking biblical principles, and the creative arts to share the word of God.  I have written all kinds of poems, novels, articles, short stories, and devotions to share the word of God.  Now I am excited to add my music to the list.  I hope you enjoy the song, and please tel me what you think.  Thank you so much.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love