Majestic is the Lord

 

Lord, you are majestic, and I praise your Holy name today.  Words cannot describe the love that I feel for you.  I owe you everything for what you done on the cross.  Nothing but your blood will cover me all the days of my life, and I will always have a testimony in my mouth,  Because you love me I have a song in my heart that I will sing for all eternity.  I have a dance of praise because of you.  I have an everlasting joy that this world cannot take away.  You are the light of my life, and the joy of my heart, and I thank you Lord O I really thank you for all that you have done.

I sing because you live, and I sing because I am happy.  Father God you alone are worthy of all my praise, and I will sing of your love forever. 



Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.  Romans 6:8-11





© Chihirophotos | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love