Jesus The Deliverer (HaPalat)

Then Pilate took Jesus and had him flogged.  The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns, and put it on his head.  They clothed him in a purple robe.  And went up to him again and again, saying "Hail King of the Jews!  And they slapped him in the face.  Once more Pilate came out and said, "Look, I am bringing him out to you to let you know that I find no basis in a charge against him.  When Jesus came out wearing the purple robe, Pilate said Look here is the man!  As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him they shouted Crucify! Crucify! But Pilate answered "You take him and crucify him.  As for me I have no basis for a charge against him."  The Jewish leaders insisted, We have a law, and according to the law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of Man. "  John 19:1-7










For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.  (Romans 3:23-24)




The price that Jesus paid I can never repay, I am so thankful to my Savior for what he has done on the cross.  I worship the Lord, and I am grateful for all that Jesus has done.  God bless always.

This week I will be reflecting on what Jesus has done for all man kind.  Romans 11:26 says And in this way all Israel will be saved.  "For it is written The deliverer will come from Zion ; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. "

© Pdiaz | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love