Joy Everlasting

Joy is defined as a feeling of pleasure or happiness that comes from success, good fortune, or a sense of well being or something that gives pleasure or happiness. 

The joy that I have in my heart the world did not give it to me.  My joy comes from knowing Jesus Christ as my Savior.  Because of my relationship with Jesus I have an everlasting joy, and an everlasting love.  When I gave my life to Jesus Christ I had a made up mind with the intent that I would serve him for the rest of my life.  At an early age I had known about the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for me.  My joy has derived from the fact that nothing can replace the joy of the Lord.

Psalms 51:12 says "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me."  It is the joy and peace of God that sustains me.  Jesus Christ is my portion and my strength.  I often tell my children that the materialistic things of this world cannot provide them with joy.  It some cases it can, but it may be temporary.  Nothing can provide more happiness than the love and joy of Jesus.  I am also thankful for the blessings of being a mom, and able to help people.

My ministry is based on the fact that I love music, and the creative arts.  "David told leaders of the Levites to appoint their fellow Levites as musicians to make a joyful sound with musical instruments, lyres, harps, and symbols." 1st Chronicles 15:16  A relationship with God is so beneficial.  Psalms 16:11 says " You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

Praise God for his joy and love.  I will sing for God, and I will dance for God.  I am a vessel waiting to be filled.  Even in times of trouble we need to praise the Lord and have joy.  When it seems like all hope is gone I know that God is able.  Nothing is impossible for the Lord.   This is Psalmist Amanda saying God bless you.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.



"Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God"  Matthew 4:4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love