My Eyes Are On You


Sometimes we have to take our eyes off our problems, and place our focus on God.  We can have peace in our lives, and trust that God will help us through any situation or circumstance.  At some points in our lives we have to be like eagles, and learn to fly high above our problems.  When we learn how to soar we can reach a peak of peace, and have faith that will not waiver.  We can place our problems in the hands of our Father, and he will give us rest.  The Lord is not like man that he shall lie, and break his promises.  We are the children of the Most High God, and we are made in His Image.



 My spirit is the spirit that I have received from my Father, and I am a direct creation of Him.  We have been empowered to handle all things in the name of Jesus Christ.  Even when the storms are blowing I am covered by my Father.  He is a refuge in a time of the storm.  My Father is the Lord, and I am a recipient of His mercy and grace.  I am covered by His favor, and He loves me unconditionally.






© Radoslavst | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love