God Is Everything to Me

"I will lift my eyes to the mountains where does my help come from?  My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."  (Psalms 121:1-2)

The Bible says that I can depend on God for all of my needs.  In a time of crisis I know who I can turn to.  It is no great mystery that God takes care of His children.  I have no doubt that God will let me go through my storms alone.  There is a guarantee that God is a refuge in a time of trouble.  God is a mighty warrior in battle, and He will always be victorious in all things.  God is the Omnipotent One, and He is the Magnificent Father.  There is not a situation, or circumstance that God will not handle.  I am witness that He will see you through.  It is evident that God will supply all of my needs.  Philippians 4:19 says "And my God will meet all of your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."  Hallelujah!!!! I know that God will always be on time in all things.  It is nice to have family and friends that will be in your corner, but there may be times when you feel alone.  God sends his spirit to be our comforter.  Thank God for His spirit.  People have often ask me "Amanda, how can you love someone that you can not see?"  I will respond with a smile on my face.  "It is hard to ignore someone that is a part of you.  God lives in me, and I have been made in his image." 

I do not have to question what I believe, and I know where I belong.  I have given my heart, mind, body, and spirit to the Lord.  My relationship with Him is beneficial, and one of the most important in my life.  I am free to meditate on His Word, and talk to Him as much as I want.  I can fellowship with God , and be in His presence.  His Word nourishes my spirit, and quenches my thirst for righteousness.  I can say that God is all things to me, and I am blessed to have such a gracious Father.

What a loving and mighty God that we serve.  Psalms 24:8 says "Who is the King of glory?  The Lord is strong and mighty, the Lord is mighty in battle." 

Holy Yahweh Elohim!! Father of all he is Jehovah Jirah, and he will supply all of my needs.  When I need a healer he is Jehovah Rapha.  Holy Jehovah Shalom he is a God of peace.  Jehovah Tsidkenu he is a God of righteousness.  Jehovah Nissi means that the Lord is my banner.  Jehovah Shammah means that the Lord is there.  Jehovah Rohi means that the Lord is my Shepard.  "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, Look, the lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world."  John 1:29.  I hope that you will be blessed.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love