Women of Modesty



I have a great desire to help young women recognize who they are in Jesus. Can these young women dress any kind of way. and represent the Lord? I am not saying that you should hide your beauty, but I think that every woman should be modest, and have respect for their bodies.  1Timothy 2:9 says " I also want women to dress modestly,with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes." That simply means that there are certain standards that we must keep as Women of Christ. I am quite baffled that many young women only define beauty by what they see in our society. Everybody has a different idea of what beautiful is. Being made in the image of God also means that each one of us has our own unique style. He designed each of us for a special purpose. Most young women suffer from low self esteem, and feel that they have no true value



Proverbs 31 describes a phenomenal woman of holiness it says that she is far above rubies. In fact Proverbs 31:30 says "Charm is deceptive and beauty is vain, but a woman that fears the Lord is to be praised." A woman in today's society should not be afraid of self expression, we are all daughters of God, and he loves us. We are highly esteemed in his sight, and His Son paid the price for us.

 




I believe that women have been created in unique ways.  Each woman and girl is beautiful in her own special way.  I am happy with what God has created me to be, and I love the woman that I am.  That is what makes the world beautiful.  We have so many beautiful and unique people in it. 



 
 


1st Peter 3:8 says "Finally , all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind."  God loves us just the way we are, and that is more than enough to keep this smile on my face.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.
 
 
 
 
© Peterkozikowski | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love